Saturday, November 1, 2008

Famous Promise of the Week

There are some people in this world whose face, when it is at rest, is in the promise position. This is called a perma-promise. These individuals are a constant source of entertainment and inspiration in our lives. They light up a room by simply walking into it. It is enjoyable to just watch them watch television, talk on the phone or even just stare out a window . While it is hard to take them seriously, it is impossible to get upset with them. Their perma-promises are a permanent reminder that compassion is alive and living in the human world.

Keeping this in mind, we introduce one of our favorite perma-promises of all time and also our Famous Promise of the Week - Rick Moranis.


"I am from Canada. I promise."



"My future looks promising."




"I've never ever, in the entire history of my life...broken a promise."

No comments: